Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
At the bottom of the screen. Would like the most used left to right. Haven’t figured out a way.

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
At the bottom of the screen. Would like the most used left to right. Haven’t figured out a way.

Scroll over to more and click edit. Just move everything you want to show to favorites and then deactivate anything else. Then you can re order the favorites.

Reactions: tgara

skywalkerr69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2011
New York
Anyway to get rid of them entirely? I don’t use that crap in iMessage

Edit: so it looks like I can clear all of them but the App Store logo on the bottom of the iMessage. How annoying.

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
I find a few of them really useful, but most are marketing retail/useless. Why do I need a Starbucks widget - to text people I am at Starbucks?

I do like the Music widget.

tgara

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2012
Connecticut, USA
I find a few of them really useful, but most are marketing retail/useless. Why do I need a Starbucks widget - to text people I am at Starbucks?

I do like the Music widget.

Yep. I think the Starbucks iMessage app lets you send gift cards to others, but seriously, how often does one do that? I find the cloud service iMessage apps particularly useful, such as Dropbox Or OneDrive. I can send documents to colleagues using iMessage very easily using these apps.

Reactions: LarryJoe33

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
Anyway to get rid of them entirely? I don’t use that crap in iMessage

Edit: so it looks like I can clear all of them but the App Store logo on the bottom of the iMessage. How annoying.
Tap and hold for 2 seconds on the grey “A” (for Apps) that is directly to the left of your text field., then release. That will hide the iMessage apps until you tap that A again.

Reactions: tgara
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.