Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamboSoul

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

Apologies if a similar thread already exists but the search has not given me help on this.

So I’ve been using Apple One Premium for a long time but want to downgrade to an individual, non-family plan. Currently, my AO Premium subscription comes with 2TB iCloud storage.

Ideally I want to have the following services going forward:
  1. Apple Music
  2. AppleTV+
  3. Apple iCloud 200GB storage
These services above are my must-haves. I understand that I can have those with an individual subscription if I upgrade the 50GB iCloud storage plan to a 200GB plan - no problem I guess.

Now, I would love to have Apple Fitness+ as an additional service too. Is this something I can ’add on’ or do I have stay on the premium plan for this?

I haven’t found an answer to these questions yet so I would very much appreciate some guidance on this topic here.

Thank you!
SamboSoul

SamboSoul

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2020
Okay, so I downgraded to an Apple One Individual Plan and added the 200GB iCloud storage option. However, I do not see my Apple Fitness+ subscription anywhere. I still have access to Fitness+ but I don't find any information about my subscription status anywhere?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.