Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jerrerocher2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2022
Hey ! Sorry for the language, I'm native French :p

So, I have received my app 2 but the ANC sounds really bad, the left earphone seems to be completely bugged, and the sound looks like the spatial audio mode, but it's supposed to be ANC lol :')

Have any of you had this problem?

(and, I've tried to reinitialize them, make all the updates, trying all the ear tips, etc...)

LionAlonso

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2021
For me it happens when i start a call or a recording.
Try to hard reset and if it never puts in ANC mode exchange them…

Reactions: jerrerocher2

jerrerocher2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2022
For me it happens when i start a call or a recording.
Try to hard reset and if it never puts in ANC mode exchange them…
hard reset ? how I can do that, and it's different than a simple reinitialization?

the problem (if I understand your message) isn't that the air pods doesn't go to anc mode, the anc mode is activated but seems too seriously bug and sounds feels like spatial audio but this option is desactivated

but i have a rendez-vous in an apple store, i think that i should exchange them but thanks for the reply !!

LionAlonso

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2021
hard reset ? how I can do that, and it's different than a simple reinitialization?

the problem (if I understand your message) isn't that the air pods doesn't go to anc mode, the anc mode is activated but seems too seriously bug and sounds feels like spatial audio but this option is desactivated

but i have a rendez-vous in an apple store, i think that i should exchange them but thanks for the reply !!
Push the button in the case till they flash constantly in white color.
Yeah, thats what i say, it is detected as ANC but it sounds like transparency.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.