Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lefo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2011
I'm playing brave frontier and 2 apps that I want to know if it exist:

1. When I run brave frontier, it would sleep if i don't tap phone's screen to prevent sleeping. Is there a jb app that prevents phone from sleeping for a specific app?

2. When I leave the game by pressing the home button, the game would pause. Is there an jb app that keeps the game running like the game wasn't "minimized"?

Thanks

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I'm playing brave frontier and 2 apps that I want to know if it exist:

1. When I run brave frontier, it would sleep if i don't tap phone's screen to prevent sleeping. Is there a jb app that prevents phone from sleeping for a specific app?

2. When I leave the game by pressing the home button, the game would pause. Is there an jb app that keeps the game running like the game wasn't "minimized"?

Thanks

1. Turn off auto lock (it might be more convenient using a control center tweak + flipswitch to toggle auto lock on and off)

2. Nope, background manager won't be updated for iOS 8 compatibility

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
You realize that if you do that and the game continues to run in the back then your phone battery will die very very fast.
There's trade offs, you cant have both a good battery and a game continuously running in the background.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.