Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whyrichard

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 15, 2002
Hello,

i can't get certain app icons off the 'main' screen...

using rSBT, i put icons into 'extended springboard' but they do not stay below the main springboard screen... settings are at twelve, but they do not stay at twelve...

summerboard prefs, nothing seems to conflict....

what am i missing?

r.

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
oh i thought you want to keep the 12 icon stock thing going on....so do you want to have all the apps on the homescreen and be able to scroll through all of them using summerboard?

whyrichard

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 15, 2002
what i am trying to go for is, to have certain icons in the first twelve, and then when you scroll down you see the rest.

i thought the 'extended springboard' was what you see when you scroll down from the main screen...?

r.

Lionheart

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
what i am trying to go for is, to have certain icons in the first twelve, and then when you scroll down you see the rest.

i thought the 'extended springboard' was what you see when you scroll down from the main screen...?

r.

In Summerboard, turn off everything except Skip Last Row and that should keep you at 12 icons. You'll have labels under your dock icons, but that's the only way it works at the moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.