Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brn2rnjk1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
On my iPad (updated software), the App Store App is no longer showing that there are available updates. When I open it, the little icon on the far right (supposed to be me), also doesn't show that there are updates available. I can touch that and get to the account page and scroll down to see that there are app updates available. I have tried various fixes but cannot seem to get it to work.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
On my iPad (updated software), the App Store App is no longer showing that there are available updates. When I open it, the little icon on the far right (supposed to be me), also doesn't show that there are updates available. I can touch that and get to the account page and scroll down to see that there are app updates available. I have tried various fixes but cannot seem to get it to work.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

I have to do the same on my devices and I honestly don't recall any notification of update availability other than the manual check.

brn2rnjk1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
I used to get on iPad and I still get on the iPhone. They are both running the same version iOS. so not sure what the issue is now.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
^^This.

For the record, I have not seen bubbles for App Store for ages.

Reactions: crf8
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.