Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vancity Fob

macrumors newbie
Original poster
The app icons don't display next to the app names when i go view them in the store and the bottom row of icons is messed up, going in the order Featured>Search>Updates>Categories>Top 25. I don't have the phone out right now so i can't post any screenshots. iOS on the phone is clean and it has never been jailbroken. Does not display this way on my GSM Canadian model with the same version although that one has May build date in 2013 whereas this one is July, should not be related to this. Is it a difference between the US and Canadian models, or between GSM and CDMA? I know some regions have differences, such as China models of any iPhone having a "low battery" sound and the lack of the Taiwan emoji in iOS 9

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
The app icons don't display next to the app names when i go view them in the store and the bottom row of icons is messed up, going in the order Featured>Search>Updates>Categories>Top 25. I don't have the phone out right now so i can't post any screenshots. iOS on the phone is clean and it has never been jailbroken. Does not display this way on my GSM Canadian model with the same version although that one has May build date in 2013 whereas this one is July, should not be related to this. Is it a difference between the US and Canadian models, or between GSM and CDMA? I know some regions have differences, such as China models of any iPhone having a "low battery" sound and the lack of the Taiwan emoji in iOS 9
Don't worry, it should fix itself at some point. The stores did the same thing to me when I downgraded to 6 on my iPhone 4S. It was displaying the old iOS 5 stores but after a day or two it started loading iOS 6s stores. It's a weird issue, but it should fix itself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.