Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nelson0511

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Hello,

I updated to iOS 11 today on an Ipadand I am now having issues with my App Store and iTunes account.

I log in to my iTunes/App Store account in settings. When I open up the App Store and try to download an app, it tell me I have to sign in again. It then pops up with a log in page in the App Store. Then when I finish signing in the app doesn’t download. So I again press download, it again asks for my password then shows the loading icon for a second then goes back to saying “get”. If I go back into settings I am logged out of my account.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me?

Thanks

vlastimil.stefl

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2015
Hello,

I updated to iOS 11 today on an Ipadand I am now having issues with my App Store and iTunes account.

I log in to my iTunes/App Store account in settings. When I open up the App Store and try to download an app, it tell me I have to sign in again. It then pops up with a log in page in the App Store. Then when I finish signing in the app doesn’t download. So I again press download, it again asks for my password then shows the loading icon for a second then goes back to saying “get”. If I go back into settings I am logged out of my account.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me?

Thanks

I am having this issue too. And many new features are not there, it seems like some beta version instead of final release :(

vlastimil.stefl

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2015
So finally I figured out where was problem. Apple somehow disabled link between applied and alternative email addresses. I had to sign out everywhere and use my original applied email address to sign in. Now Appstore works again.

Reactions: Yptcn

Nelson0511

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
So finally I figured out where was problem. Apple somehow disabled link between applied and alternative email addresses. I had to sign out everywhere and use my original applied email address to sign in. Now Appstore works again.

What do you mean by “applied and alternative email addresses”?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.