Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
I've been experiencing issues with the connectivity of my App Store dating back to 10.1.1. At times when I would go to "Featured" or "Top Charts" it would say loading and get stuck. I still have this issue but now with iOS 10.2 I constantly get the message: The App Store is temporarily unavailable. Try again later or a "Retry" button. I am able to however access the "Updates" tab and the "Categories" tab and it loads fine. If I close out the app by swiping up, and open it again, it's fine. I have this issue regularly so it's a real pain to deal with. I've restarted, hard resetted the phone as well as a network reset. Seems to still linger. All other apps appear to be fine, just the App Store. Anyone else have this issue? I'm currently using a iPhone 7 on iOS 10.2.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I've been experiencing issues with the connectivity of my App Store dating back to 10.1.1. At times when I would go to "Featured" or "Top Charts" it would say loading and get stuck. I still have this issue but now with iOS 10.2 I constantly get the message: The App Store is temporarily unavailable. Try again later or a "Retry" button. I am able to however access the "Updates" tab and the "Categories" tab and it loads fine. If I close out the app by swiping up, and open it again, it's fine. I have this issue regularly so it's a real pain to deal with. I've restarted, hard resetted the phone as well as a network reset. Seems to still linger. All other apps appear to be fine, just the App Store. Anyone else have this issue? I'm currently using a iPhone 7 on iOS 10.2.

Literally just started having this issue about an hour ago. Updating apps works, as does browsing apps. However the search function is DOA.

I just updated to 10.2.1 beta 1 last night.

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
Okay I actually replicated the issue on my iPad but I do have the issue with certain tabs saying it's loading and getting stuck. Hopefully the next update will fix my issue. Was hopping for the fox in 10.2. At least my battery issue is resolved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.