Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
iPhone 5, iOS6

iTunes works fine, but the App Store won'd load anything into the Featured or Charts panels. Sometimes the Updates section loads sometimes not. Anyone else having an issue today? My iPad 2 on iOS6 works fine.

notredewey

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2006
Same Problem

Yea my charts and featured sections havent been loading at all for the past 3 days. Friends of mine with iphones say theirs are working fine though. Tried restarting the phone and have had no luck.

iMag

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2012
I had the same issue a few days ago on my Iphone 5. But it just came back. However, when it came back I was logged in the US store!?!?!? But my account is from Canada.

Just Dave

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2011
I have found that if you have trouble with app store not loading, close app and also remove from background. relaunch app and it should load.

iphone 06

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
I tried the above advice. It did not work. I event preformed a hard boot!!!!!!:eek:

It kind of stinks. It's my first iphone. I just want to buy more apps........ I can access itunes. But I don't want to buy anymore movies. I want to purchase some apps!!!!!!!!

notredewey

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2006
Closing the app and removing it from the running apps does nothing for me as well. The featured and chart sections haven't worked for me all week.

iphone 06

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
How does one perform restore as new for ios? Can it be done from the phone with no computer?

Thanks for any help wiping my device clean!!!

Last edited:

ej1235

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2013
I had the same problem, I was about to smash my phone hahaha. I realized i downloaded some app called onavo count and I allowed it to use a vpn connection. I went into settings and completely removed the app and the connection and my phone started working perfectly again. Apps like Twitter and the Simpsons tapped out, anything i would need an internet connection for wouldnt work.

Jakester02

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2016
iPhone 5, iOS6

iTunes works fine, but the App Store won'd load anything into the Featured or Charts panels. Sometimes the Updates section loads sometimes not. Anyone else having an issue today? My iPad 2 on iOS6 works fine.
[doublepost=1468371021][/doublepost]I swiped the app up and moved it to my dock , then i launched it , works fine

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.