Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheRuggedLion

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Detroit
First, I want to say thank you to all the developers of these wonderful iPhone applications and hacks.

I have a really hard time waking up, sometimes I end up hitting the snooze button so many times that i'll actually wake up an hour after the alarm initially went off. What would be great is a alarm clock app that is just like the default iphone alarm, except it requires you to solve a puzzle of some sort to shut it off... Something that's not too easy, but not TOO hard. If you would like something like this also then lets make our voices heard. Maybe someone can create something for us!!

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
I just put the alarm on the other side of the room. :D

That way I have to get up to turn it off, and once I'm up, I'm up. :)

coolbreeze

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2003
UT
This would be awesome. I have trouble getting up as well, and this would definately help!

MarkMS

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
I just put the alarm on the other side of the room. :D

That way I have to get up to turn it off, and once I'm up, I'm up. :)

I do the same thing. On top of that, I also have my MBP play some soothing music and my iPhone as back-up alarms.

TheRuggedLion

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Detroit
My problem is I get up to turn the alarm off and I still go back to bed :(

I even turn the alarm up really loud so I have to rush out of bed to turn it off.

LOL I'm the same way sometimes, i'll just go back to sleep. But I think it would be cool if they made it where I would have to solve like 5 math problems. Nothing too hard, something like 234-15+8=? etc. etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.