Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PJNorwood

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2008
Hello, I am looking for a To Do List type of app that I can set a reminder or alert. I have tried a few and none have the option I need. I am currently just putting my to do items into my calender so I can set a alert so I don't forget. It is clogging up my calendar.

jaseone

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
Houston, USA
Hello, I am looking for a To Do List type of app that I can set a reminder or alert. I have tried a few and none have the option I need. I am currently just putting my to do items into my calender so I can set a alert so I don't forget. It is clogging up my calendar.

Without Apple's Push service none of the ToDo apps can issue reminders if they are closed, closest you could get is with SMS or email alerts from an online service like Remember the Milk or Toodledo and the Appigo Toodledo link syncs with both of those two services.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Without Apple's Push service none of the ToDo apps can issue reminders if they are closed, closest you could get is with SMS or email alerts from an online service like Remember the Milk or Toodledo and the Appigo Toodledo link syncs with both of those two services.

Yeah I'm using Appigo's ToDo, I have a review of it on my site, but it emails your tasks every days, and you can edit the tasks online, and it syncs, so that you back up your tasks, very helpful

Zym

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.