Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 14, 2013
For the love of me, I cannot get a handle on how to make it work right on my 11 Pro Max. I've turned on an accessibility that will show a circle to press for the app switcher if I tap the power button 3 times. I feel like I'm going to break my power button.

Any tips?

revmacian

macrumors 68000
Oct 20, 2018
USA
For the love of me, I cannot get a handle on how to make it work right on my 11 Pro Max. I've turned on an accessibility that will show a circle to press for the app switcher if I tap the power button 3 times. I feel like I'm going to break my power button.

Any tips?
There are two ways to switch apps:
1. From any app or home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the center of the screen and hold for a moment.. your recently used apps should display

2. From any app or home screen, swipe along the bottom of the screen to return to the previously used app

Once you get used to perform the above actions you can turn off that accessibility feature.. you may not need it anymore.

Reactions: Septembersrain
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.