Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdzwarts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Has anyone noticed that Apple hasn't updated its iPhone Apps to iPad specs? Poker, Mobile Me Apps (Gallery, iDisk), keynote remote, Apple TV remote all still are ugly and hideous when run on iPad, because there still is no specific iPad version. I find this a little disappointing!

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone noticed that Apple hasn't updated its iPhone Apps to iPad specs? Poker, Mobile Me Apps (Gallery, iDisk), keynote remote, Apple TV remote all still are ugly and hideous when run on iPad, because there still is no specific iPad version. I find this a little disappointing!

Just wait for 4.0.

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
Yeah, what annoys me most is having to buy an App twice to have it at optimum resolution for both devices.
For example if I pay $2.99 for Words with Friends HD (for iPad), I have to pay another $2.99 to have it on my iPhone.
And then Apps are more expensive for the iPad (like Scrabble), but I can't install that expensive App on my iPhone as well (another $4.99).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.