Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spock

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 6, 2002
Vulcan
I just went to do some work on an old church and right off spotted an Apple logo. It was a Apple 2C, Mono monitor and the stand all three in the original box's with books and disks and all that good stuff still packed up in the foam and everything not sure its worth anything but it was still a cool find I think I saved it from the trash.

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
Spock said:
I just went to do some work on an old church and right off spotted an Apple logo. It was a Apple 2C, Mono monitor and the stand all three in the original box's with books and disks and all that good stuff still packed up in the foam and everything not sure its worth anything but it was still a cool find I think I saved it from the trash.

lmfao... NICE.

You got a surefire thing that will net you most likely 300+ on eBay.

Great job! :D

Spock

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 6, 2002
Vulcan
It was not sealed the computer has been used it was donated by some people that had no use for it. I had the people at the church impressed when i started to play with BASIC and made some cool yet simple programs.If i do by some slim chance sell the thing at a good price Im going to donate the money to the church.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
The ][c was the first computer I ever used. Sweet - I'm jealous. I'd have that thing set up in my house just to show it off!

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
My old youth pastor gave me a //c and a color display that was donated to him a few years ago. Very cool little computer. Great find! :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.