Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

c84216

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 15, 2006
Anyone changed their name due to marriage and updated the name on their Apple Card? I know its a matter of going into the bank for most things financial except, obviously, there's no physical Apple Card/Goldman Sachs to go to. Didn't know what I needed to have ready and how the process works so I can be fully prepared. Thanks!

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Anyone changed their name due to marriage and updated the name on their Apple Card? I know its a matter of going into the bank for most things financial except, obviously, there's no physical Apple Card/Goldman Sachs to go to. Didn't know what I needed to have ready and how the process works so I can be fully prepared. Thanks!
Apple Card support is very good, as I have used them a number of times. A few times I have messaged them and they send me the links to the support articles. Other times I have had chats or called.
Wallet --> tap on the card -->upper right tap on the circle with 3 dots -->card details --> Message.
or call.

• Love
Reactions: c84216
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.