Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dyfine

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I've been able to export from Apple Card without any issues up until now. When I try to export in any format (CSV, OFX, QFX, QBO), I get the following message. Anyone else experiencing this or find a solve? Last/past months have been fine. Hope it's just a temporary thing - I know today was the first day of new statements.

IMG_447B8C6C52CE-1.jpeg

bryannoi

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2020
I've been able to export from Apple Card without any issues up until now. When I try to export in any format (CSV, OFX, QFX, QBO), I get the following message. Anyone else experiencing this or find a solve? Last/past months have been fine. Hope it's just a temporary thing - I know today was the first day of new statements.

View attachment 1684795
I'm receiving the same error. PDF works fine.

Reactions: jehrler

kylew1212

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Do you have a monthly installment? I'm running into the same issue, but only in the months since my monthly installment began. I think this is an iOS 14.2 bug because I was previously able to export transactions with installments included.

Reactions: jehrler

jehrler

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2003
Had the same issue. Ended up, eventually, getting through to Apple and they have escalated the issue. Even with 14.2 months without the monthly installments still export fine so think it is the monthly installment + 14.2 driving the problem.

Reactions: kylew1212

dyfine

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Yes - my monthly installments just started this month (Nov) as well so that could be a cause!

I figured since this was early on, I would contact support to at least create a case to get it on Apple's radar. After being passed between Goldman and Apple support, the Apple person I was escalated to told me he heard about this issue this morning and knows the engineers are aware of it and working on it. He wasn't sure if it would get fixed through a software update but he said to keep an eye out for that. He's also attaching my case number to their internal project and said that he can't guarantee it but they do make an effort to reach back out to people with related case numbers to let them know when there's been a resolve. At least we know it's on their radar and being worked on.

Reactions: kylew1212

kylew1212

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Yes - my monthly installments just started this month (Nov) as well so that could be a cause!

I figured since this was early on, I would contact support to at least create a case to get it on Apple's radar. After being passed between Goldman and Apple support, the Apple person I was escalated to told me he heard about this issue this morning and knows the engineers are aware of it and working on it. He wasn't sure if it would get fixed through a software update but he said to keep an eye out for that. He's also attaching my case number to their internal project and said that he can't guarantee it but they do make an effort to reach back out to people with related case numbers to let them know when there's been a resolve. At least we know it's on their radar and being worked on.
If you’re notified when this is resolved, would you mind updating the thread here so that we will also know? Thanks!

acidred35

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2020
I was finally able to get mine to export tonight after trying all day. Worked for me around 7pm EST.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.