Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico
So last year when I did a limit increase request, i sent a message in the wallet app and a popup popped up and i entered my income and it gave a decision, no human internaction involved. But I just went to do it today and it wanted me to talk to a person to submit the request. Is this new? im on iOS 17.

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
I just did it. Sent a message and then a person asked if I wanted to share my income. I typed my income in the message box and about a minute later I got my increase.

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
So last year when I did a limit increase request, i sent a message in the wallet app and a popup popped up and i entered my income and it gave a decision, no human internaction involved. But I just went to do it today and it wanted me to talk to a person to submit the request. Is this new? im on iOS 17.
Some lenders require you to verify your income if they feel you’re asking for too much or if there’s a significant jump in salary. Not sure if Apple/GS does that but just a thought.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.