Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calvin2006

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
My transaction history on my Apple Card is not accurate ever since activating my new iPhone 14 Pro Max on Friday. History ends at the end of August. My wife’s new 14 Pro Max shows all transactions accurately. Anyone know how to fix this on my phone?

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
Same for me. When I get home from work I will try card.apple.com to see if they are in there. But my 14PM only shows 2 transactions.
Card.apple.com does not show transactions. So they are gone from September 1st - 19th

Edit: I was able to go to my iPad which is still on 15.7 and I can see the transactions. So this is obviously a iOS 16 issue, not a backend issue with Apple Card.

Last edited:
Reactions: HPad

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Card.apple.com does not show transactions. So they are gone from September 1st - 19th

Edit: I was able to go to my iPad which is still on 15.7 and I can see the transactions. So this is obviously a iOS 16 issue, not a backend issue with Apple Card.

I have the same situation with my iPhone 14 Pro Max ... the card balance is correct, but the detail is missing... I used the card yesterday at CVS and that transaction shows, but nothing prior until the installment charge for my phone on 08/31...

Not sure it's an iOS 16 issue, as my old iPhone (12 Pro Max, running iOS 16.0.1) does show all detail...

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I am also missing all listings of Apple Cash back for transactions between Aug 1 and yesterday... the balance is correct (again, verified on my previous phone which was not wiped), but no daily cash detail.

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I’m pretty sure this is just a normal behavior. It’s the same thing on my new iPhone. It’s not just with Apple Card but with all of my cards. The recent transaction history is probably something stored locally on the phone and not transferred over.

If you delete a card, then re-add it, you’ll have the same thing happen.

Edit: I noticed the one exception is my Apple Cash card. For some reason the transactions did transfer over. None of my other cards I have transactions that transferred over.

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
So I did move from a 13 PM to a 14 PM and that coincides with the loss of transaction history. For now my workaround is to refer to my iPad until the monthly report is issued in a week or so.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I spent about 90 minutes today with GS and Apple support reps... end of it all is that it's been escalated to engineering... should hear something early next week. (or not)

Reactions: calvin2006

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
A couple more questions for those of you with missing Apple Card transactions:

What transactions DO you see? I only see transactions with the Apple Store in my transaction history all the way back to November 2020...

Is your Apple Cash transaction detail also affected? All I see there is Apple Card payment.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Got a note saying that the engineer "tweaked something" (their words) and it should be back within 48 hours... that was 4 days ago, so no fix yet...

Clocksetbyfeel

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
California
Got a note saying that the engineer "tweaked something" (their words) and it should be back within 48 hours... that was 4 days ago, so no fix yet...
I fixed the issue, I signed out of iCloud. I turned my phone off and then on again logged back into iCloud. I made sure to re-link the info for payments like my billing address and my email and phone number under the wallet and Apple Pay section in settings. After I did all that, it took a few minutes for the transactions to re-load to the app/card and it’s back to normal.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I fixed the issue, I signed out of iCloud. I turned my phone off and then on again logged back into iCloud. I made sure to re-link the info for payments like my billing address and my email and phone number under the wallet and Apple Pay section in settings. After I did all that, it took a few minutes for the transactions to re-load to the app/card and it’s back to normal.

Ever since I saw your post, I've been playing with it... logged out and back into iCloud... then removing and re-adding my Apple Card... after a couple of iterations, all of the detail came back... what a PITA, but despite the headaches and extra work, you have to love a happy ending...

magicmanAG

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2014
I logged out/in of iCloud, which fixed it temporarily. Then, I had an Apple Watch connection issue where Apple support told me to log out/in of iCloud, which didn’t fix the AW problem, but brought back the problem of no transactions. I logged out/in of iCloud a third time and they showed up. Buggy experience thus far!

Reactions: Clocksetbyfeel

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
I’m pretty sure this is just a normal behavior. It’s the same thing on my new iPhone. It’s not just with Apple Card but with all of my cards. The recent transaction history is probably something stored locally on the phone and not transferred over.

If you delete a card, then re-add it, you’ll have the same thing happen.

Edit: I noticed the one exception is my Apple Cash card. For some reason the transactions did transfer over. None of my other cards I have transactions that transferred over.
It’s definitely not normal. My 13 Pro shows all of my transactions dating back to August 2019 when I first got my Apple Card (2 years before the phone).

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
It’s definitely not normal. My 13 Pro shows all of my transactions dating back to August 2019 when I first got my Apple Card (2 years before the phone).
Is that just on your Apple card or all of your cards? None of my cards to include my Apple Card retain transactions when I switched phones. I wonder if it has to do with how the transfer is done.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Is that just on your Apple card or all of your cards? None of my cards to include my Apple Card retain transactions when I switched phones. I wonder if it has to do with how the transfer is done.
I never use my other cards so I can only speak for the Apple Card. It has carried over from iPhone X → iPhone 11 Pro → iPhone 12 Pro → iPhone 13 Pro.

Reactions: russell_314
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.