Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

octoberist3

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2021
I am and it sucks. This issue is one of those super disruptive ones that got lodged right in the middle of my usual personal finance habits.

Apple NEEDS to let people view their transactions on card.apple.com for times like this. As it turns out it is absolutely wild to own and use a credit card that doesn’t let you see your daily transactions whenever you use it.

Reactions: ouimetnick

octoberist3

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2021
My Apple Card has not been updating with transactions or balance since Sunday. It looks like this is a somewhat common issue as there’s already a Reddit thread started about it. Is anyone here experiencing it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleCard/comments/ur9g6x
Also please be sure to call into Apple Support and get your issue escalated. The more they hear from us the better.

octoberist3

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2021
It’s not an iOS 15.5 issue I’m on 15.4 and seeing the same behavior.
Please call Apple Support to register your issue. According to the Apple Card subreddit, Apple is telling folks that this “is not an issue” and that the only solution is to update your phone.

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
Apple is now saying this is fixed:
0D396F79-A325-48A2-A614-F2BEACDB0A1C.jpeg

Reactions: southerndude39

octoberist3

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2021
Definitely not fixed..... and that does say notifications. Mine is it's not showing transactions.
It is *beginning* to work for me. New transactions are flowing in now.

I have done this probably a billion times, but consider again removing the Card, hard reseting your phone, then reading the Card. This "fix" did nothing for me yesterday or this morning, but this evening, I did this out of frustration, and it "clicked." I later found out Apple updated its System Status page to say they did something to fix this. Wallet reloaded all of my transactions from back in 2019, and now new transactions from Amazon (virtual card number) and Apple (Apple Pay) are instantly appearing in my Latest Transactions.

I am still missing all of my transactions from yesterday but **** it.

Reactions: southerndude39

southerndude39

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2012
I had the exact same problem you were having no notifications or transactions and they are now appearing, so I expect you will see it resolved shortly.
My new ones are appearing but those from yesterday/etc. are still not. Also I made a payment yesterday morning and it's not showing although it is reflected in the balance. Also, the daily cash posted but it didn't say Apple Card and didn't have the right icon but it did post. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.