Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

unable_pen7659

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2021
After downgrading from iOS 15 back to iOS 14.6, I am unable to use Apple Cash to send payments, add money to Apple Cash from my debit card or pay my Apple Cash card.

I've tried several different things, such as resetting my iPhone without restoring from a backup, toggling Wallet on and off in the iCloud settings, checking to ensure the location is accurate in Settings, etc. Apple Cash seems to set up properly, but if I turn off Apple Cash and try to turn it back on, it gives me the "Apple Cash Unavailable" popup. This seems to be an issue others online are having after downgrading from iOS 15.

When I move back to iOS 15, Apple Cash works again. However, there are a few apps that are currently broken in iOS 15, so I have to choose between those apps not working or Apple Cash working, and I'm leaning towards Apple Cash.

Has anyone found a solution for this issue, beyond just staying on the iOS 15 beta?

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.