Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sudo-sandwich

Suspended
Aug 5, 2021
Sorry. I didn't realize that you weren't actually interested in an answer to your question.
I am. I've read the articles. Still looking IRL for what the media is alleging about FB. Matters to me personally cause I have a SWE job offer from them sitting on the table, having rejected one from them for a lower level 5 years ago.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Yes, I am pissed and disappointed at Apple as well. All the other companies are helping Ukraine at the moment for example, but not Apple. Even Elon Musk (whom I disliked a lot) helped Ukraine.
He stands up for Black Lives Matters (which is fine) and such things, but not Ukrainians. Even Google helped Ukraine. I sent an email to MacRumors to write about it, but for whatever reason they didn't. I am so sad and devastated now. I'm thinking about leaving Apple ecosystem.
Hopefully you now feel pride that apple stepped up to the plate:

Reactions: iHorseHead

supercoolmanchu

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2012
Hollywood
Apple has released extensive annual environmental reports.

? “Extensive”

The chart formatting is highly impressive, that alone just saved 4.35 polar bears and half a turtle.

Why do eco crusaders always say carbon when they mean carbon dioxide? Science? This whole movement is just chemists making jokes, right?

Tim Cook: “Look out! OMG… we’re surrounded! It’s CARBON, and it’s EVERYWHERE! Somebody get me a periodic table… wait… no time for that… by next year we need CHARTS! And somebody get me HALF A TURTLE!”

• Haha
Reactions: I7guy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.