Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmufellow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2005
On their store, apple has their 160 day same-as-cash credit thing. I was just wondering if that is the same thing as if I bought my computer and then paid off the whole lump-sum before the 160 days, it would be interest-free? I'm confused Thanks for any help on the matter.

BTW, I did raise this question on another thread, but it was unrelated so I decided to make a new thread for this question to get more targeted answers.

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
jmufellow said:
On their store, apple has their 160 day same-as-cash credit thing. I was just wondering if that is the same thing as if I bought my computer and then paid off the whole lump-sum before the 160 days, it would be interest-free? I'm confused Thanks for any help on the matter.

BTW, I did raise this question on another thread, but it was unrelated so I decided to make a new thread for this question to get more targeted answers.

Yes.

But are you sure it's not their 120 day same as cash?

jmufellow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2005
sw1tcher said:
Yes.

But are you sure it's not their 120 day same as cash?
yeah, sorry that's what I meant. Thanks for the help. Now I actually have to study for my geography and philosophy tests tomorrow. What the hell am I doing on these forums? :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.