Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jtsang777

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 2, 2015
I’m still having issues with my iPhone XS with cellular connectivity; specifically, data such as loading webpages even after a full DFU restore and erase. I’ve already done troubleshooting with Apple support and with a T2 tech support agent from Verizon with no fix. Is it better to go to the Apple store for replacement or do an express replacement online? My phone has AppleCare+.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
I only ever do express replacements. My X had a horrible ear speaker cracking problem. Took it to the Apple store and literally 3 different geniuses said the issue was too minor for a replacement screen. I have AC+.

Asked for a manager and he said no. So in front of all of them, I called AppleCare and within 45 seconds of talking to someone, an express replacement was set up. Applecare advisor said this is definitely an issue with the X and the apple store should have the proper paperwork on dealing with the speaker issue.

Told the "geniuses" this is why many people dislike coming to the store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.