Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DRunnerIV

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2020
Will Apple Fitness+ be available on the MacBook Air M1 (either native or via a browser). I do not have an iPad and would prefer using my 13" vs iPhone for classes. Peloton digital offers classes via the browser (for use on my Macbook) which is preferable for now until AF+ is available across all Apple devices...

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
Theoretically, it is possible that is added in the future. However, Apple has not announced any plans to do that and there have been no rumors/leaks about it either.

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
I think this is something they are definitely going to work on to bring to the Mac. They have brought nearly all of the iOS apps to the Mac, so it just makes sense!

I have no interest in owning an Apple TV (as of now) and currently use my iPad Air 2 for the workouts. Its good, but I feel it would be nice to have, as you say, a larger screen. Could also add exercises designed for sitting at the desk this way too? Think stretches etc!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.