Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas

nicho

macrumors 601
Feb 15, 2008
i have just started using and exploring this app; i like it a lot.

there are a couple of niggles for me. not sure why this happened as every other day's data seems correct and the same as health did, but yesterday the app shows 1612 active calories - the health app showed 2000. do you use an algorithm to go through the data and prioritise, and could it be a bug in that?

second gripe should be easier to fix - .x steps? Can we have an option to round it to the whole number please? :)

BrettDS

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
Orlando
That looks like a great app. One thing I would love to see is graphs on the watch rather than just averages... Especially for things like heart rate and weight when those get added. I have a wifi scale that adds my weight to health automatically, so being able to see a graph of my weight over the past week or month or year would be awesome. Same thing with the heart rate. I’d love to see a graph of my heart rate over the last 24 hours.

nicho

macrumors 601
Feb 15, 2008
i have just started using and exploring this app; i like it a lot.

there are a couple of niggles for me. not sure why this happened as every other day's data seems correct and the same as health did, but yesterday the app shows 1612 active calories - the health app showed 2000. do you use an algorithm to go through the data and prioritise, and could it be a bug in that?

second gripe should be easier to fix - .x steps? Can we have an option to round it to the whole number please? :)

the first thing somehow fixed itself at some point in the last few days.

.x of a step still really irritates me though :(

fullfast

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2010
I must be being stupid....love the look of the app...great console....cant seem to see heart rate on there.....is this available or not yet..??

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.