Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rigger82

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2004
Chicago, IL
Recently I was working with a client on thier website when she mentioned she has an old Apple IIe she'd like to clear out, I told her about ebaying it and she agreed but after having a look at all she had, I wanted to check with a few people out here that know these systems and can give me a fair estimate of what she's got.

The page below has images I took of the system, I didnt turn it on but was assured it does function, its been kept in great condition and has manuals, extra cards, duo drive, monitor, printer and even extra printer ribbons!

If someone could please review what is there and make comment I would really appreciate it. I have a digital camera and with a little notice can take additional pictures if needed so dont hestitate to ask.

Thank you for your time in advance... appreciate it.

http://www.conversemaa.com/Mac/default.htm

ThomasJefferson

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
Virginia
I wrote so many papers on a IIe in graduate school. When Clemson got its first Mac Lab, I stayed up all night playing oregon trail and zork.

Thanks for the memories ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.