Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
So I downloaded the New Soul song thats in the MBA commercial. And heard that Yael Naim keeps saying that shes making every possible mistake. Well, I don't know about you, It fits the MBA commercial for some people who hate the mba and think its a mistake:p.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an mba hater, I don't have nor a negative, or positive feeling about it, I'm just neutral:).

instant hit

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2008
interesting way of looking at it. apple is also "in a strange world" with the whole ultrathin dealie which explains for the "delay," so to speak.

at any rate, that choice of song for debuting the macbook air is questionable. the song for the iphone left you feeling positive for the product, while this one leaves you :confused:

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Jan 17, 2008
I've heard it now 20 million times and still don't remember any lyrics besides I'm a new soul. It's all about how catchy a commercial is, no one cares for lyrics haha. I actually thought the song was positive since the Air is brand new!

LouTreize

macrumors regular
May 19, 2007
Oh man, wanna know whats scary, i was thinking of posting up a topic about the song and how well it goes with the MBA. Except not in a negative sort of way. Haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.