Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 17, 2013
Hello.

I'm struggling to decide which colour to choose for a Smart Cover (oh the woes), whenever I decide to get one. Admittedly, having had the iPad Pro for a few weeks, I'm realising I haven't missed having a cover or stand for it at all BUT I did like opening the cover to read on iBooks with my Air 2.

Anyhow, I'd like the folks with an Apple Leather Smart Cover to post photos of theirs with their iPads. It might help me decide, plus they're just damn beautiful to look at. And it's fun like Watch bands, and who doesn't want more fun in their life? Fools, that's who.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to say again: what a screen!

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Hello.

I'm struggling to decide which colour to choose for a Smart Cover (oh the woes), whenever I decide to get one. Admittedly, having had the iPad Pro for a few weeks, I'm realising I haven't missed having a cover or stand for it at all BUT I did like opening the cover to read on iBooks with my Air 2.

Anyhow, I'd like the folks with an Apple Leather Smart Cover to post photos of theirs with their iPads. It might help me decide, plus they're just damn beautiful to look at. And it's fun like Watch bands, and who doesn't want more fun in their life? Fools, that's who.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to say again: what a screen!

eb140d57943e745a541dfc098a3ba4db.jpg
eff5e658b1e2add409c5505dca9eae68.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.