Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

worker73

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2015
Wondering if I might ask if anyone is wearing an Apple Watch Series 7 with the Apple Link Bracelet? Was curious if the fit was good and if there were any issues anyone is (or has) experienced?

Thanks for any insights!! ?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Wondering if I might ask if anyone is wearing an Apple Watch Series 7 with the Apple Link Bracelet? Was curious if the fit was good and if there were any issues anyone is (or has) experienced?

Thanks for any insights!! ?
I've never heard any complaints with the fitment to the watch (at $450 I wouldn't expect anything less). As far as fitment to one's wrist, I'd suppose it depends on if your wrist falls between two link sizes as half links aren't available. In that case you'd have to decide if you like it a bit loose or a bit snug..

Reactions: worker73

worker73

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2015
Thank you.

I have had my finger on the buy button for some time now. Went down to an apple store close to me to check it out, but they didn’t have one in stock to show.

jenelemond

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2022
Links were easy to remove and came with everything to do it on your own. So far, it is wearing really well! It isn’t too heavy! SO recommending..!

worker73

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2015
Appreciate you sharing that with me! ?

I just have to bite the bullet and pick one up!

perezr10

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
It fits great. But the SS Series 7 is the heaviest apple watch ever made and the link bracelet is among the heaviest bands. Together it’s noticeable. You might want to test it at the Apple Store before you buy.

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
I have 3 link bracelets, but only a series 6.
However one link bracelet had its butterfly clasp break along with the connectors to the links. I received no support from the service center here for it.
However, this happened after a wash in the laundry. It was put in the wash >50 times but the last time broke it. The other two are so far fine, and are as old as the series 6 is.

perezr10

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
I have 3 link bracelets, but only a series 6.
However one link bracelet had its butterfly clasp break along with the connectors to the links. I received no support from the service center here for it.
However, this happened after a wash in the laundry. It was put in the wash >50 times but the last time broke it. The other two are so far fine, and are as old as the series 6 is.
Interesting. So you‘ve been washing your link bracelets in the laundry machine with your clothes?

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
No clothes just the link bracelet and braided loop + sport loop. After the incident, link bracelet gets washed by hand. I am planning to buy an ultrasonic cleaner for the same

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
No clothes just the link bracelet and braided loop + sport loop. After the incident, link bracelet gets washed by hand. I am planning to buy an ultrasonic cleaner for the same
You put the link bracelet by itself in a washing machine? And you’re surprised it broke? Did you think a small metal object banging around inside a metal cylinder would be a good thing?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I was about to say you can get a decent ultrasonic cleaner on Amazon for around $30-$40... They work really well for watch bracelets, internal mechanical watch parts and jewelry

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
You put the link bracelet by itself in a washing machine? And you’re surprised it broke? Did you think a small metal object banging around inside a metal cylinder would be a good thing?

I was about to say you can get a decent ultrasonic cleaner on Amazon for around $30-$40... They work really well for watch bracelets, internal mechanical watch parts and jewelry

No issues.

No, umm don't use a clothes washing machine as a LB washing machine. :)
live and learn friends :)

danmart

macrumors 68000
Apr 24, 2015
Lancs, UK
Loving mine…

80DBBF20-B66C-46F7-8382-BB5A38FEA37D.jpeg

This is my first ‘plain’ SS Watch and strap, previously had Space Black versions Which also looked fantastic in my opinion.

0AFEC7D1-8D39-4878-84D3-B521C28A51BE.jpeg

Reactions: Pug72

chipsandsalsa

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2020
IMHO it looks best on Titanium. Side question, anyone else have more links on one side than the other? I have them like this so that the buckle sits flush with the bottom of wrist. Its a great band though!

IMG_62D3AAA7BAC2-1.jpeg

Reactions: Pug72
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.