Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calaverasgrande

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Brooklyn, New York.
I don't check my iCloud email very often. Turns out they sent me a survey about my ownership of a late 2103 Mac Pro back in Sept.
At the end of the survey it asked me what is one thing I would change about the Mac Pro.
I said 'put the power button on the front'.

Morpheo

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2014
Paris/Montreal
I don't check my iCloud email very often. Turns out they sent me a survey about my ownership of a late 2103 Mac Pro back in Sept.
At the end of the survey it asked me what is one thing I would change about the Mac Pro.

I know sarcasm is very prominent these days with everything regarding the Mac Pro, but maybe that's a good sign that Apple hasn't forgotten it.

Reactions: pat500000

-hh

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2001
NJ Highlands, Earth

Hmmm...they've never sent me any surveys for my cMP's, including my 2012.

I said 'put the power button on the front'.

I think I would have said "Literally everything, which is why we've kept all of our cMP's running and bought zero 2013's to replace them."

More seriously, I'd be content with hardware that can do real desktop tasks (heavy lifting and store gobs of local fast data) while being reasonably cost-competitive to what the Windows PC marketplace offers today. As of my last cost outline, I can save roughly $2000 per seat converted from OS X to Windows...approx. $7500 for Mac vs $5500 for PC.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.