Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gregpod9

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2007
I have the iPad Magic Keyboard for my iPad Pro 11”. I want to know if it’s worth getting the Apple Magic Trackpad or mouse? The mice I’m looking at are:
1. Logitech MX Master 3S for the Mac
2. Logitech MX Anywhere 3 for the Mac

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I have the trackpad and the Logitech MX Master 3 (for PC) and prefer the mouse. I use it with my docked laptop and M1 12.9 - switching is easy and reliable with a one button toggle. I prefer a mouse over a trackpad but it's really a personal preference so you have to decide which you like better.

teh_hunterer

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2021
I wouldn't recommend a mouse for iPad - the OS is tied very deeply to trackpad gestures, so trying to navigate with just a mouse is quickly going to get frustrating.

Misheemee

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2020
I have the iPad Magic Keyboard for my iPad Pro 11”. I want to know if it’s worth getting the Apple Magic Trackpad or mouse? The mice I’m looking at are:
1. Logitech MX Master 3S for the Mac
2. Logitech MX Anywhere 3 for the Mac
I have both the MX master 3s (which I use for my MBP and Windows Computer) and have used for my IPP, and the Magic Trackpad, and I much prefer the Magic Trackpad for the IPP for the gestures. I'm also generally a mouse over trackpad person too! Mx Master 3s is an awesome mouse and still works great with it, but the Magic Trackpad just feels like it belongs with it if that makes sense?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.