Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
Does anyone who updated their iPhone to 13.6 have Apple Mail issues connecting to MS Exchange Outlook accounts?
Mine was not updating any emails and it said Cannot Connect to Exchange Server. I was getting mails just fine before the update. But this morning, I had or maybe last night, I installed 13.6.

Anyone else reporting the issue with 13.6?

On my Windows PC, Outlook client receives mails just fine and even from the Outlook Web version as well.

I even removed my account and re-added it, still the same issues.

UPDATE >> this might have some info on this below:

We’re also seeing complaints about abnormal amounts of UI lag, AirPlay issues, Touch ID and Face ID issues, weird battery drain, issues with first and third-party apps, Exchange issues, HomePod issues, iMessage issues, Wi-Fi problems, Bluetooth problems, CarPlay issues, lockups, freezes, and crashes.

Last edited:

Biro

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2012
I don't use Windows Outlook at all. But Apple Mail has been buggy for a while now. I constantly have to refresh in order to have it fetch my mail from a couple of accounts. The app is constantly telling me there's been an error. If there is, it's only on the part of the app itself. Fixing Mail should be a high priority for iOS14 - since it's something everybody uses.

HomePod has also gotten weird, with Siri stopping music playback for no reason and strange noises coming from the speaker. Pops, clicks... and occasionally blasts of raw noise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.