Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexhammerhb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Apple Manuals + Documentation, Ect, for 13 y/o
I’m a 13 y/o student in Orange County, and an active member of my Mac User Group.
I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of manuals, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).
Anyways, if you guys have manual laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to my for my colection.
If you got something, email me at alexhammerhb@yahoo.com <mailto:alexhammerhb@yahoo.com>, Maybe we can work out a trade!
Thanks!
Alex

I’m a 13 y/o student in Orange County, California, and an active member of my Mac User Group.

I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of manuals, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).

Anyways, if you guys have old manuals laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to me for my colection.

If you got something, email me at alexhammerhb@yahoo.com. Maybe we can work out a trade!
Thanks!
Alex

Calvinatir

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2003
LA
ChrisFromCanada said:
I advise you to take a deep breath and step away from the computer 5 minutes before you make another 3 thread about the same topic.

Correction....5 threads about the same topic....

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
this guy should have been banned by now. there are about 6 of these same threads in the wasteland. what a freak. just because someone is 13 doesn't mean they can get away with more here than the rest of us.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
i had some random person start swearing at me on ichat about an hour alfter my post may or may not be him, but yhea ban him

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
blue&whiteman said:
this guy should have been banned by now. there are about 6 of these same threads in the wasteland. what a freak. just because someone is 13 doesn't mean they can get away with more here than the rest of us.

Awwwww....Are we uncovering issues in your childhood? Would you like to talk about it? ;)

Assuming Apple lawyers wouldn't pout about it, some brave set of souls ought to contribute to a PDF web-based version of an endeavour like this. I'd help in any way I could.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I'm sorry, blue&whiteman that was uncalled for on my part. I guess I missed the five extra post versions. :(

Now I'm thinking I saw somewhere that someone had tried to start a project like this online. But I can't remember where the link went!!! :mad:

g4cubed

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2004
alexhammerhb said:
Anyways, if you guys have manual laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to my for my colection.

Go to the Apple website. They already have a collection. :eek:

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
Apple PowerMac G5 + Documentation, Ect, for 28 y/o

Apple PowerMac G5 + Documentation, Ect, for 28 y/o
I’m a 28 y/o teacher in Japan, and an active member of my Mac User Group.
I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of Mac G5s, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).
Anyways, if you guys have Mac G5s laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to my for my colection.
If you got something, email me at 5300cs@5300cs.com, Maybe we can work out a trade!
Thanks!
5300cs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.