Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Giovanni1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
Apple Maps used on CarPlay used to notify me when a red light camera or speed camera was ahead (it would announce “Camera 1km ahead”) however since updating to iOS 15 I no longer receive these alerts. The camera icon appears on the map however no warning. I have the audio set to all notifications. Anybody else have the same issue, know of a fix?

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
I'm UK based, i get the alerts but not sure the data they are using is quite right. On my regular route to work it tells me of a couple that arent actually there and then one it tells me just as you go through it.

Reactions: Giovanni1

Giovanni1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
I'm UK based, i get the alerts but not sure the data they are using is quite right. On my regular route to work it tells me of a couple that arent actually there and then one it tells me just as you go through it.
It’s so frustrating because I used to get the alerts as well. Are you running iOS 15?

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
It’s so frustrating because I used to get the alerts as well. Are you running iOS 15?
I'm getting them just occasionally not in the right place. Not sure what it was like in iOS14 as i have it muted most of the time and now with iOS15 i just have alerts on so only just getting voice notifications.

Reactions: Giovanni1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.