Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
Playing CoD Ghosts (bootcamped Windows 8 Pro x64) but stuck because I have to use both left- and right mouse click at the same time for a lift-up movent of Hesh, after the train went into the water.
But that's not possible with the mighty!?

For the very first time I encounter a input problem with my little whitey in a game.... :eek:

mighty-CoD-Ghosts.jpg

Anybody any idea how to tweak the in control-settings for this movement in the settings of the game? :confused:

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
Playing CoD Ghosts (bootcamped Windows 8 Pro x64) but stuck because I have to use both left- and right mouse click at the same time for a lift-up movent of Hesh, after the train went into the water.
But that's not possible with the mighty!?

No you can't it doesn't support that feature.

I don't think the game has the ability to remap that either.

Edwin

MichalM.Mac

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2006
Apple mice are not very good for gaming imho. Why not buy any cheap pc mouse for Win gaming?

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
Thanks guys, so (for the first time since 2008) I'll be out looking for a gaming mouse then! :rolleyes: And all that for just the last level of COD Ghosts... :D

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
Thanks guys, so (for the first time since 2008) I'll be out looking for a gaming mouse then! :rolleyes: And all that for just the last level of COD Ghosts... :D

It wasn't even a full next level, just a last video and the end credits... LMFAO!!! :D

Well, this mouse is on the shelve again. Glad I found one in a storage box anyway. ;)

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
No one does COD Ghosts on the MAC? :rolleyes:

That mouse is old. It's good for those working on large canvases, but it's not made for games (and it has a problem if it gets dirty).

I play games on Mac using Logitech mouse. No driver needed.

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
That mouse is old. It's good for those working on large canvases, but it's not made for games (and it has a problem if it gets dirty).

I know, but only with COD Ghosts I have my first mapping problem... :eek:

I play games on Mac using Logitech mouse. No driver needed.

Found an old Logitech RX-250, works great with no drivers needed! ;)

GL & Cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.