Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
England
Hi

I am totally new to Apple Motion 5. I don't quite understand it yet.

I want create simple fire animation. I can see there fire generator in particle emitters then pyro. Let use camp fire animation for example.

I want able to shrink fire until gone like putting fire out. I can see there grow/shrink behaviour but it doesn't shrink way I want. It shrink fire until middle. I want fire fixed at bottom of video. I want it shrink until gone and it stay at bottom like top, left and right move but bottom stays where it is. Top shrink down, left move to right and downwards, right move to left and downwards, animation finish at bottom. If that make sense?

I can't work out how do this?

StoneJack

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2009
Hi

I am totally new to Apple Motion 5. I don't quite understand it yet.

I want create simple fire animation. I can see there fire generator in particle emitters then pyro. Let use camp fire animation for example.

I want able to shrink fire until gone like putting fire out. I can see there grow/shrink behaviour but it doesn't shrink way I want. It shrink fire until middle. I want fire fixed at bottom of video. I want it shrink until gone and it stay at bottom like top, left and right move but bottom stays where it is. Top shrink down, left move to right and downwards, right move to left and downwards, animation finish at bottom. If that make sense?

I can't work out how do this?
you should be able to use behavior. Apply it to the size (coordinates) of the fire. It doesn't have to be shrinking though. It may become more transparent to gradually disappear. Or you can combine both behaviours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.