Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vinny3101

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2014
So I was just wondering if Apple updated iPod Nano sync problem. Can I now sync Apple Music to my iPod Nano, or no. Just wondering.

-- vin

pmiles

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2013
So I was just wondering if Apple updated iPod Nano sync problem. Can I now sync Apple Music to my iPod Nano, or no. Just wondering.

-- vin

It's not a sync problem, it's not possible to use Apple Music with an iPod Nano. It requires an active internet connection, of which the iPod Nano is incapable of.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Sorry to cut into your thread but can I ask for some help.

What is the best option for me to use(iPod wise) that has the ability to use Apple Music. I need something over 120gb because my 128gb iPhones are full plus with my car it will give me better control selecting music and it also has a better sound than going through Bluetooth.

sunapple

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands

-- vin

I believe you can't add downloaded songs from Apple Music from your Mac to your iPod due to licensing.

Sorry to cut into your thread but can I ask for some help.

What is the best option for me to use(iPod wise) that has the ability to use Apple Music. I need something over 120gb because my 128gb iPhones are full plus with my car it will give me better control selecting music and it also has a better sound than going through Bluetooth.

iPod touch with 128GB? That's your only option.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
I believe you can't add downloaded songs from Apple Music from your Mac to your iPod due to licensing.

iPod touch with 128GB? That's your only option.

Thanks, I was hoping there was something bigger than 128gb but I can manage with just with that much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.