Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eradik

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Anyone else having an issue of Apple Music completely crashing and inflating memory when clicking Made For You in the sidebar?
Everything else works just fine. As soon as I click it, the app freezes, I get a beachball, and it grows in memory usage by about a gig a second.

Can't delete and reinstall the app (thanks Apple), tried deauthorizing and signing out and in and made no difference.
I can access the playlist through Listen Now just fine. It's just that one button.

Eric Idle

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2020
Anyone else having an issue of Apple Music completely crashing and inflating memory when clicking Made For You in the sidebar?
Everything else works just fine. As soon as I click it, the app freezes, I get a beachball, and it grows in memory usage by about a gig a second.

Can't delete and reinstall the app (thanks Apple), tried deauthorizing and signing out and in and made no difference.
I can access the playlist through Listen Now just fine. It's just that one button.

No problems at all on a MacBook Air, M2.

I would file formal charges against Apple if they don't issue a fix soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.