Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
runninmac said:
Huh? I don't see anything wrong. Mabey I'm just stupid
-

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 228

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Comes up fine for me. But I like the Save Fiona site.

Extraordinary Machine fell off the back of a P2P site and somehow ended up on my hard drive. It's great, as early a long as it is. I can't see why they would not release it, or why they are pulling support from her.

LaMerVipere

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2004
Chicago
Xtremehkr said:
Comes up fine for me. But I like the Save Fiona site.

Extraordinary Machine fell off the back of a P2P site and somehow ended up on my hard drive. It's great, as early a long as it is. I can't see why they would not release it, or why they are pulling support from her.

I agree! I think it's a grand album, but apparently now she's back in the studio either totally remixing EM for it's official release, or recording an entirely new '4th' 3rd album. Or it might be dual-disc once it's actually released, one disc being the EM us damned dirty thieves know and love, and the other being the reworked "official" version.

Wheels are in motion. Which is at least some good news, after all this time.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
This is the actual picture that showed up in my browser (Safari). Odd would be the right word...

accesstop20050222.jpg

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
LaMerVipere said:
I agree! I think it's a grand album, but apparently now she's back in the studio either totally remixing EM for it's official release, or recording an entirely new '4th' 3rd album. Or it might be dual-disc once it's actually released, one disc being the EM us damned dirty thieves know and love, and the other being the reworked "official" version.

Wheels are in motion. Which is at least some good news, after all this time.
Duff-Man says...thread hijack! yeah...Fiona is awesome and I hope she can sort all this BS out eventually and release the record she *wants* to release. I do read the forums at FHW and personally think people there mostly have no idea what they are talking about and are just grasping at any little straw that comes along.....I just keep hoping for *something* to come out of all this - she's too good a talent to let rot in limbo.....oh yeah!

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Guilty as charged, Fiona Apple was not what the thread was about. But, I don't come across many fans and I have missed her contribution to music lately.

Back on track though, have you tried the site since starting the thread? Is the problem still there? I am using Safari and haven't had a problem with it loading. Could it be the provider?

Orlando Furioso

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2005
Bezerkeley
everything looks fine here on safari 2.0. Looks like the image was only partially sent. Perhaps the stream with the image data was dropped. Internet hiccup? Whatever the case, reloading the webpage will help. In some cases, emptying the browser cache might be needed before visiting the page again. I don't see this being an issue on Apple's side of things. In fact, it should not be an issue at all... so i second (or third?) the Fiona-related thread hijacking.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Well, From time to time I'll sport a nice pink shirt out the bars, I think the girls dig it. I don't know what to think about a man holding a pink iPod, little feminine if you ask me.

jon

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
That's hosted on images.apple.com, which is a part of the Akamai borg. I'm seeing the problem across browsers, which suggests that some of the mirrored copies of that image are corrupt.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.