Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gobikerider

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 15, 2016
United States
Im continually having an isssue where Apple News will show “refreshing feed” but then doesn’t display any new articles. I have to manually go into each of my sources for them to show the new articles. Is there any way to fix the main feed?

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Im continually having an isssue where Apple News will show “refreshing feed” but then doesn’t display any new articles. I have to manually go into each of my sources for them to show the new articles. Is there any way to fix the main feed?

That’s weird. Have you tried a restart?!

Reactions: gobikerider

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Yah and I’ve resynced all my sources. At this point I’m just waiting for 11.4 so I can restore my iPad. It needs a fresh start.

Try a hard reset. This has never happened to me. I’m hoping 11.4 will drop soon because WWDC is on the 4th of June.

Reactions: gobikerider

circusboy

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2008
iOS 11.4 won’t solve the issue, my iPhone on 11.4 latest beta won’t load any new news in timeline or going in the stories it takes forever to load or it just won’t load images of videos, the same issue is present in my iPad running the latest iOS release

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.