Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NoImDirtyDan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this but Apple Music was removed from my entire family's Apple One subscription. My Mac and iPhone both removed all my "added" music. I have access to all other subscriptions, but Music always asks me to buy a subscription. Should I wait a day or two and see if it resolves itself?

Any input would be appreciated

norbinhouston

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Houston
At one time you probably had an Apple Music subscription. So during the "free" trial, you have to pay for it. Just subscribe and it'll show back up. Then when Apple One starts charging you, it'll be included.

Stpolky

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2020
Same here. I've the premier apple one subscription, but all of our music has disappeared.

Music says we're not subscribed, but clicking through on the listen now page tells me I already have a subscription.

Stpolky

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2020
Checked with Apple, and as Norbert said above, we don't get another free trial of music (or any of the other services if already subscribed). The subscriptions need to be maintained and Apple will refund the difference pro-rata when the one subscription free trial ends and becomes paid.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.