Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scribble79

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 12, 2014
Has anyone heard anything about being able to change the card pictures in apple pay. I have 2 identical cards and don't want to have to remember what card is linked to what account since they are 2 digits apart.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Has anyone heard anything about being able to change the card pictures in apple pay. I have 2 identical cards and don't want to have to remember what card is linked to what account since they are 2 digits apart.
As I recall that's basically controlled by the banks that issued the cards.

harlenmm77

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2016
My Amazon card is green. They updated it to a prime card, which is gray. It switched in apple pay from green to gray overnight.

RedOrchestra

Suspended
Aug 13, 2012

I'd be really surprised.

LewisChapman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2015
I think Apple Pay is meant to be a complete representation of your wallet so maybe the best option would just be to order the cards in such a way that you remember which card is which.

I have two cards the same as well and so I have ordered the cards to match my wallet as I know which card is which in my wallet (as well as which pin to use!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.