Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reinisbaab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Hey!

Yes, as the title says - there are still some countries in Europe, where Apple has not launched Apple Pay. These UNsupported countries are Greece, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and others. I live in one of those and I can confirm that for the past months I have been using Apple Pay daily, so if you live in one of those countries and also want to start using Apple Pay, then feel free to check out my guide on how to start using Apple Pay here.

Cheers!

logderson

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2019
Hey!

Yes, as the title says - there are still some countries in Europe, where Apple has not launched Apple Pay. These UNsupported countries are Greece, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and others. I live in one of those and I can confirm that for the past months I have been using Apple Pay daily, so if you live in one of those countries and also want to start using Apple Pay, then feel free to check out my guide on how to start using Apple Pay here.

Cheers!
I'm thinking when it will change and start working, since I'm planning to go soon there. Also I'm wondering what is the reason it's not working over there

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
Information is out of date. A number of these countries now support Apple Pay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.