Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gamercraft567a

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
Apple Pencil gen 2 is not connecting to iPad Pro 12.9in m1 I haven’t used it that much. the image below should help btw It just shows that animation and doesn’t Connect
3B436D09-D318-48CD-8514-97AE78386616.png

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Please help
You might need to contact Apple support. If rebooting your iPad doesn’t fix the problem or forgetting the  Pencil in bluetooth settings in effort to reconnect it again… then Apple Support will be better suited to help. Because I never had such a problem where the  Pencil does not connect.

Gamercraft567a

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
You might need to contact Apple support. If rebooting your iPad doesn’t fix the problem or forgetting the  Pencil in bluetooth settings in effort to reconnect it again… then Apple Support will be better suited to help. Because I never had such a problem where the  Pencil does not connect.
posting a Photo of it Might help
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gamercraft567a

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
I forgot it in settings and I rebooted my iPad so I think i have to contact  support Before I do I will check the support forms aslo I accidentally dropped it when going Into the car When I got back home it stopped working so that may have to do something with it

Gamercraft567a

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
I forgot it in settings and I rebooted my iPad so I think i have to contact  support Before I do I will check the support forms aslo I accidentally dropped it when going Into the car When I got back home it stopped working so that may have to do something with it
I picked it up of course

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.