Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bebarhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2019
I have a particular podcast that I listen to "Monday Morning Podcast" hosted by Bill Burr. Dec 18th episode was the last one I was able to listen to and download. Anything after that is "unavailable". All the other podcast are being downloaded and fine. The problem also happened on another phone, so it's not just my phone. I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS 17.2.1 Hope something can figure out the issue.

P.S. The show also does not play on Spotify. Only on YouTube.

bebarhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2019
I even uninstalled and installed the Apple Podcast App, restarted my phone, used VPN, and still nothing worked.

bebarhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2019
No. No problem with the other podcasts. By sheer luck, I was able to download one recent episode from that podcast, but now I can't anymore. It's very strange!

I even contacted the producer of the podcast, and he says no issues from his end.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Have you tried other podcast apps besides Spotify and Apple Podcasts? I'm using iCatcher podcast app and can see and download/stream the episodes from 21st, 26th and 29th of December and the one from the 2nd of January. You could maybe try to use e.g. the Pocket Casts app (no need to subscribe).

bebarhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2019
I tried using Spotify and Cloudshare. All didn't work. I just used a VPN (US location) again and was finally able to download the episodes. Not sure why VPN didn't work 2 days ago. Also, not sure why it didn't work on my country network. All other podcasts work fine.

It's a big dilemma :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.