Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newamiga

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2001
OK guys .. just took a walk over past the back of the Moscone Center to the 21st amendment pub on 2nd St. First off for those of you coming for the show .. check out the brew pub. Secondly.. there was the regular van that they have behind the building for video relay set up already. There was Apple security guarding the back doors and at least three more Apple employees heading in. This was at almost 9 PM here on Saturday night before the show. I think soemthing big is coming. I just don't buy the ho-hum keynote with them working late on Saturday night setting up the video feed and I think new hardware. I also walked around front and they had one banner up with the tell-tale black covering in the lobby of the center and another as you head up the stairs to the main keynote room. I also tried to see if I could see anything on the screens in the large video van but no luck. The van is named Darth Vader.. thought that was kind of neat too. Someone has to have details on what this new hardware is..

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
I wonder how soon they normally prepare the presentation center before the keynote, if they are doing it early this time around then it might be a sign that something big is coming...we can always hope:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.