Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shaggymax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2013
Lanc, Penn USA
Just a heads up...just purchased Apple Pro Apps Bundle for Education for some classes I'm taking. An amazing value for pro software @ $199.

Purchased on Apple.com and my redemption codes were sent about 12 hours later in a password protected PDF. In App Store click Redeem at the bottom, login, enter redemption codes and downloads begin automatically.

I'm aware of the MR article from 2017, just wanted to give everyone a big thumbs up, it's still active here in late 2019 and an incredibly easy process. Cheers!

pro-apps-bundle-education.jpg

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Will these update just like regular ones? I'd gladly buy this even though I don't use any of those apps in any professional capacity.

3SQ Machine

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2019
That's a helluva deal.

I spent $199 for logic pro (not even X) YEARS ago. Not that I plan on using final cut pro, but this bundle is even less than the regular price of it for $299.

Smart of Apple as locking in students to the apple pro ecosystem guarantees they'll be buying $10K mac pros in a few years--which will more than make up for whatever revenue loss this discount bundle brings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.