Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stuartsippel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2019
I noticed Apple recently started offering the iPhone X refurbished... I plan to pick one up, but probably not until late March or Early April. Will it still be available at that point? I wasn't to clear on how long these offers usually last so I'm hoping it doesn't go away in a month...

tt061282

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2018
Nevada
I noticed Apple recently started offering the iPhone X refurbished... I plan to pick one up, but probably not until late March or Early April. Will it still be available at that point? I wasn't to clear on how long these offers usually last so I'm hoping it doesn't go away in a month...

Those things normally go very quickly. The iPhone SE lasted like 7 seconds (sarcasm) the first time and the second time I think it was like 12 seconds (sarcasm again)...

It’s hard to say in Early April they’ll still be around, but I think we can expect an Apple event between now and then ...

shunting123

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
Next debate: These are basically the same price as an XR. I assume you'd get this over the XR for the OLED display and slightly better form factor?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Next debate: These are basically the same price as an XR. I assume you'd get this over the XR for the OLED display and slightly better form factor?

You’re missing the X has 3D Touch and the telephoto lens, for some, those are two considerations alone why someone would choose the X over the XR. Also, I don’t think ‘Better’ describes the form factor, more like the 5.8 would be more comfortable ergonomically.

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
My guess is, stock will stay pretty healthy for at least a month.

There are a number of carrier promos going on with the X.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.