Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inspiring

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
I have been trying to call their number - no one is answering the phone ...

Anyone else got there this morning?

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
They've got loads of everything. Was there after sales stopped last night and sales are still going slowly today. If you are a new customer and want an iPhone, get thee to Regent Street.

Medic

macrumors member
May 31, 2008
London, UK
Plenty in Regent Street Apple Store

Hi went to apple store on Regent Street on the morning of 12th and had everything 3G, 16GB and whites. They say they have thousands back stage. I recommend going early tomorrow (about 1 hour before official opening). I aimed for 10am this morning (official opening time) got there at 9:30 and they were already opened. Got in straight away and about 20 people in the 'theatre' in fron t of me. Took about 1h30min total. When I left the Q was pretty big though. Found Invisible Shield at Selfridges carphone warehouse store by chance which is a plus...

cst1973

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2007
London
Hi went to apple store on Regent Street on the morning of 12th and had everything 3G, 16GB and whites. They say they have thousands back stage. I recommend going early tomorrow (about 1 hour before official opening). I aimed for 10am this morning (official opening time) got there at 9:30 and they were already opened. Got in straight away and about 20 people in the 'theatre' in fron t of me. Took about 1h30min total. When I left the Q was pretty big though. Found Invisible Shield at Selfridges carphone warehouse store by chance which is a plus...

I got there about 2.30pm today (12th) and waited in line for 3 hours (exactly how long I was told it would be) and the message generally seemed to be that there's no way that stock will run out. If I wasn't going away on holiday I'd have waited until monday when I'm sure things will have calmed down a bit.
Actual processing took about 15 mins (was told it could be up to 45 mins but it seems like they've got the hang of it now).

logicpro7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
London UK
Just got through to the regent street store, they have plenty of stock :D

Looks like im taking the family on a day trip to London tomorrow! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.